Excellent, you've managed to secure an employer interview for one of your candidates. This means you're closer to a placement, making your clients happy, and further establishing your reputation as an expert recruiter. But does your candidate know how to interview? Are they comfortable in the hot seat?
It's important for candidates to ace the interview process, and you, as a recruiter, are uniquely positioned to help them succeed.
In our whitepaper we offer some tips and advice on how recruiters can best prepare their candidates for an employer interview.
Grab your copy below and learn:
- How to use your ‘inside’ knowledge
- Why you should coach and not teach
- How to help candidates shape the conversation
- How to prepare for performance or values based interviews
- What interview questions to prepare for
- Why candidates need a closing strategy
- What to do on the day of the interview
As a recruiter, you have a wealth of experience and information at your disposal. Share it with your candidate, collaborate and build a relationship with them, and increase their chances of acing the interview process.
About the Author: Working as our Content Guru, Andy plans, writes, and edits articles and blog posts for Firefish Software. He holds an MA in Professional Writing, and in the early mornings is known to gravitate towards the nearest coffee pot.