Firefish is committed to your success. The best way we have to demonstrate this is in the level of service we offer:
• Your data is always your data and we will not hold it hostage if you decide to move to another service. If you do move, we’ll help export your data to come with you.
• Our goal is to provide 24/7 system availability. We’re so confident we can achieve it that, if your availability drops below 98% (outside of scheduled maintenance/system updates), you’ll be entitled to a 10% reduction in your subscription fees for every percentage availability fell below 98% that month.
• Firefish makes regular backups of your data. If our primary data facility goes down, we commit that no more than the last 2 hours of your Firefish activity will be lost.
• If you contact our customer support team, you will receive an immediate acknowledgement as well as a response within 4 business hours.
• We guarantee that we will select at least 2 user requested improvements per month and implement them the following month. These suggestions will be made on our online user community and voted on by other users to establish their popularity.
• At the beginning of each quarter, we will post a copy of our planned feature developments for the next 3 months. We’ll also hold a quarterly online meeting which any of our clients can attend to provide input and feedback on these plans.
For a full document outlining our commitments to users, including response times for any support, fill out the form on the right and we’ll email you a copy.